Every business needs business insurance. But business insurance policies are all different. That is why it is always better to use an independent agent who knows and understand your business and industry. The insurance needs for a restaurant are much different than the insurance needs of a manufacturer, and the coverage should reflect that.
If you own or operate a business, you may want to consider these coverages as part of your business insurance package. Our keys to coverage will assume some of the obvious coverage such as property and liability. We also want to identify some business insurance coverage you may not have considered.
- Sprinkler leakage insurance–If your sprinkler system leaks and causes a loss to equipment or documents, do you have coverage?
- Business income insurance–After a covered loss, you may have a period of recovery time when you are closed. Without business income insurance your business may run out of funds.
- Umbrella Insurance–An umbrella policy provides extra insurance protection over your commercial general and auto liability policies. It is not uncommon for a business to be sued for over $1,000,000.
- Cyber liability–Cyber breaches are the fastest growing causes for loss for most businesses. Every business needs the protection provided by cyber insurance.
- Employee dishonesty–This policy protects employers from workplace theft and fraud.
Find out how your business can be protected by calling us today for a free business insurance review. Our philosophy is to help you identify and control both your insurance dollars and potential claims.
By having an office in North and South Charlotte County, we can provide convenient and timely service to our clients. We would appreciate having the opportunity to serve as your insurance Agent for your personal and/or business needs.
Amberg Insurance has been voted BEST INSURANCE AGENCY and BEST AGENT by the residents of Charlotte County and Harbor’s Hottest Insurance Agency by Harbor Style Magazine.