A personal insurance update
Spring is here and many of us are gearing up for many different kinds of activities that might lead to a claim. Your homeowner’s insurance is designed to protect yourself and your property from unforeseen injury and/or damage. However, remember that there are limitations with your homeowner’s insurance policy.
Spring and summer insurance risks
- Trampolines. If you own a trampoline you may want to call our office to make sure you are covered.
- Swimming pools. Many insurers will not cover swimming pools. Make sure you are covered, call us today.
- Renting out your home. If you have decided to rent your home while you are on vacation, you may not be covered. Most insurers exclude coverage for rental property.
- Watercraft. If you bought a boat or other kind of watercraft, you will need to add it to your policy.
- Foreign travel. If you are planning any foreign travel, you might want to consider special travel accident insurance.
- BBQ time. When you barbeque, make sure you keep the grill away from all structures. Limit alcohol use while you are barbequing.
Amberg Insurance Center, Inc. was established in 1974 to serve the growing insurance needs of the many businesses and individuals located in the Charlotte and surrounding counties. We take pride in the quality service provided to our customers, our community concern, and our commitment to the overall development of our employees.
Amberg Insurance has been voted First Place for Best Insurance Agency and Best Agent by the Charlotte Sun Newspaper and First Place for ‘Harbor’s Hottest’ Insurance Agency by Harbor Style Magazine.